Our team of laser technicians are highly skilled, registered and certified in the state of Vermont. Each technician goes through a rigorous training process to ensure that they provide our patients with the highest standard of quality, safety, and care. Our technicians have worked with Astanza Duality Lasers on a number of different procedures.
Dr. Maria G. Carracino,M.D. , P.C
- Doctor of Medicine University of Vermont, Burlington, VT
- Bachelor of Science Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fletcher Allen Hospital
- Aesthetic Advancements: Aesthetic Applications in use of Neurotoxins and Dermal Fillers, Boston Massachusetts
- Certified Provider of Laser Services
Certified Laser Technician/ Licensed Massage Therapist:
Kristin W. Parker
- Kristin attended The National Laser Institute of Boston, and has worked as a Laser Technician at a Medical Spa since 2014 where she has performed thousands of laser treatments.
- She is a highly proficient technician who is known for putting her patients at ease. Those who know Kristin, either socially or professionally, can easily tell that she is a perfectionist when it comes to her career. Her passion for working closely with people and providing excellent service is very apparent.
- Kristin received her Associates of Arts degree at the Florida State University in 1994.
- The Wellness Center and Institute in Vermont Massage Therapy Certification in 2011 at the Wellness Center and Institute in Vermont, and since then has become licensed and owns her own massage business.
- Chittenden County Chiropractic for 2 years, which is where her love for anatomy blossomed. Kristin is certified in Hair Removal, Intense Pulse Light Photofacial, Cellulite Reduction, Tattoo Removal, Radiofrequency Skin Tightening, and Non Ablative Skin Resurfacing. Kristin resides in Richmond with her two beautiful daughters, Maia and Samantha.
- She enjoys traveling to the Caribbean and just being on the water any chance she can.
Cleveland Rickards, MPH, P.A.
- Master of Public Health, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL. 2002
- Bachelor of Science-- Physician Assistant Studies, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL. 2002
- Bachelor of Arts--Biology, Franklin Pierce College, Rindge, NH. 1995
- American Academy of Physician Assistants, 2000 - present
- Society of Emergency Medicine Physician Assistants, 2003 - present
- Physician Assistant Association of Vermont, 2003 - present
Oliver R. Barkley, P.A.
Franklin Pierce College - Physician Assistant
Virginia Commonwealth University - Special Education
- Nat'l Commission On Cert of Physician Assistants
Barbara Swan, MSN, FNP-C
- Master's degree- nursing, University of Rochester - 1984
- Marathon Health- Chief Medical Information Officer
- Marathon Health -Chief Nursing Officer
- Marathon Health - Chief Clinical Officer
- UVM -Adjunct Professor at the Department of Nursing